- Initial Consultation that will include a 7 day food journal with a comprehensive health history that will include medications, surgeries, illnesses, weight issues, exercise habits, eating habits, past dieting, as well as your goals. From this, I can give a recommendation for dietary changes to improve your overall health. Cost $95
- Follow-Up Appointments that will include reviewing your goals and tracking your progress. We will address problems you may be facing with detoxing or staying on track, as well as any discomfort you may be experiencing with eating more whole foods. My preference is to see you for 2-3 follow up appointments, at a frequency that works best for you. Every week to every other week or once a month depending on your needs will allow us to work closely and positively affect your health. Cost $45 per session.
- Plan 1: This is a time plan designed for you to receive an initial consultation and weekly support for 2 months. The cost is $275, and includes email support in between sessions to provide encouragement and answer quick questions.
- Plan 2: This time plan is designed for you to receive an initial consultation and weekly support for 4 months. The cost is $550, and includes email support in between sessions to provide encouragement and answer quick questions.
- Plan 3: This time plan is the most long-term for individuals needing more time to reach their goals and work out the lifestyle changes needed to make this happen. The cost is $850 and includes the initial consultation with weekly support for 12 months. Email in between follow-up sessions is also included to provide additional support and a place for quick questions to be addressed.
- CLEANSE: A one month long cleanse designed to move toxins out of your body and support liver function. You can expect weight loss, reductions in pain and inflammation, improvements in sleep, mood, hormone balance, and much more. Includes the 2 whole foods supplements you will be taking and 2 massages! Cost is $290.
If you do not live near my office, we can adapt with the wonders of modern technology. Our sessions can be conducted via emailing and Skype. I enjoy the personal interaction of working with people face to face, but also recognize people have very busy schedules. I also realize that some issues with diet and eating, particularly those with an emotional component, may be easier for some of you to address openly not in person. Binge eating, compulsive overeating, along with anorexic and bulimic patterns may be easier talked about via email. I can work with you, to design a safe place for you to make the changes you need for your health. Additionally, as we dive into your body’s needs, we may find that you will benefit from certain supplements such as B vitamins, iron, CoQ10 to name a few. The cost of supplements is not included in your consultations and follow-ups, however, if they are something I recommend, it is in the interest of your health. Often with supplements, they can be used to reach a goal as they provide your body’s cells with needed nutrients for all the work they need to accomplish.